5.26.2011

Boston Tidbits

Round-a-bouts are quite funny and interesting.

People are willing to ram the car in front of them before letting you in.

Driving past Harvard made me slightly smarter and when I ran over one of the graduating class, I got 50 bonus points plus an honorary degree because I eliminated one snobbish little prick.

People in the Financial District think that because they have a nice suit that a stupid redneck in his sister in law's car won't just splatter their ass across the street.

Boston has a great science museum which is much better than the Fernbank and Tellus in Georgia.  In fact, it is closer to the Smithsonian in Washington D.C.

Not that I'm a big sweet tea drinker but the shit they call sweet tea isn't even close.  They shouldn't even put it on the menu.

Texas Roadhouse sucks no matter what state you are in.

On the flight, I kept wondering when the guy was going to turn around and tell Lucas to stop kicking his chair or say something rude to me.  Before I had a kid, I'm pretty sure I'd said something.

We went on a whale watching tour and all I saw was the inside of the bathroom.  I did manage however to wallpaper the bathroom in vomit before I left so I felt accomplished.  Next time I will take some nausea medicine.  I'm pretty sure I threw up less after drinking a bottle of tequila.

No comments:

Post a Comment