4.27.2011

What does one do when they've had enough?

When the going gets tough, the tough get going?

I'm not sure at what point I decided enough was enough.  It was time to shit or get off the pot.  Most of the time one lives in a free house because they don't have the means to move or they are too lazy.  I am neither.  I thought that maybe time would fix things.  It didn't.  It gets worse.  There is no reconciliation to be had.  No - hey you were wrong, I was wrong, we yelled a lot and its over.

Every argument ends up in this form.  You need to do this because you are my son.  There is no reasoning or nothing to make my life easier.  Over half the time she doesn't believe me when I tell her, you have to call because they (they being insurance company, government, Cobb EMC, Bank of America, etc) won't just talk to me and give me all of your information.  That was why I had the power of attorney drawn up that you refused to sign.

Most of the time it is like someone dumps a bunch of blocks in your lap and asks you to build a to scale replica of the Eiffel Tower.

At this point, I'm just willing to accept the theory that I was lab grown and had no mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment