10.30.2010

Reverse Photoshops

or making starlets fat.

Gizmodo - Reverse Photoshops

I do wonder if this is what they do to get before/after for those gimmick exercises and diets.

1.  I'm pretty sure 8 minute abs doesn't give you a crazy sixpack especially if your sixpack is covered by a keg.  2.  That shaking weight thingy which looks like you are giving the weights a handjob doesn't make you ripped like the guys and gals they have on the advertisement.
3.  The bowflex doesn't make you ripped just by working out 10-15 minutes a day.

And I know every commercial says at the bottom **Results not typical**.  You want to know why?  Because the people that look like that are doing so much more to achieve their results.  Nothing is ever as easy as giving a barbell a handjob.

1 comment:

  1. Yes but the Shake Weight commercial is freakin' hilarious! I'm pretty sure that's one of the things Ally mentioned was on her Christmas list...

    ReplyDelete