So because cats aren't the brightest animals in the world....
Katrina decides to poop outside of the litter box but then tries to cover it up by scraping imaginary kitty litter on it. Hint: There is no kitty litter outside of the box unless you put it there first.
Jasmine decided to ass-drag across the coffee table. She proceeds to leave a little poop nugget on the coffee table and all I hear the scraping on the coffee table wondering wtf that sound is. Again, she is trying to bury the nugget on the coffee table.
Can you little kitty assholes poop in the right spot? A little help here. Hell, I even empty the litter boxes on a weekly basis.
that's disgusting. please refrain from sharing such info with the world. also PLEASE tell me you washed the coffee table
ReplyDeleteThe coffee table was scrubbed clean and I cursed the whole time.
ReplyDeleteI wish i could say this never happened to me. At least mine butt-drags the floor though.
ReplyDelete