found many silly pick up lines and jokes all mashed up in one thread:
"Your face looks like it caught on fire and somebody tried to put it out with a fork".
------
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Make me a sandwich
Or your eye will be too
------
“Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Because your face is all fucked up.”
Walk up to a girl and rub your t-/shirt and say to her, "You know what type of material this is?" Invite her to rub it. She'll make a silly guess or say no, then you say, "That's boyfriend material."
Did it hurt? What? When you crawled your way up from the bowels of hell?
------
Me: yoyo girl you said not to message if all i wanted was casual sex. so im messaging you for some serious, deliberate, premeditated sex. hit me back
Her: You so funny
Me: yeah baby girl im a regular loony tune. howd you like some elmer in your fudd?
Her: I'd love it and I've always wanted someone to ask me that exact question
Me: yeah girl i'mma pepe your pew. when you gonna let me hit that
EDIT: SHE STOPPED MESSAGING ME BEFORE I COULD PORKY HER PIG
------
Guy: "Do you want to play army?"
Girl: "How?"
Guy: "Well I lay down and you blow the hell out of me"
------
Is that a mirror in your pocket? Cuz I can see myself in your pants
No comments:
Post a Comment