10.07.2010

Assorted animals running through the yard?

It’s interesting to watch mama cow (Buttercup) and baby cow (Freckles) leisurely rampaging through the yard eating all the trees which was awesome because now the lawn service won’t have to trim them.

Next came one woman, three kids, and a dog to help corral the wild, untamed beasts and remove them from my premises.  They successfully removed said animals.

Lucas pointed and proceeded to make fun of them in baby language.  What I heard was, “Daaaa, da, da, da, baaa, da ba da daaaaaa.” but I think he said look at those silly monkeys they are so dumb that they couldn’t corral a bunch of pet rocks.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha you didnt tell me about that. i guess it was the Pike family from across the street? did you ask them if we could keep their dog? i cant believe they named their cow buttercup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a grin on my face the whole time that lady was chasing the cows. Through the woods, out the gate, back in the gate, back in the woods, back out of the woods, it was better than tv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! I've never had a cow in my yard. I'm kinda jealous.

    ReplyDelete