10.12.2010

Another Post in which I complain about work...

I've never understood the fact how you can complain about deadlines and then proceed to not know what tasks are due.

Then tell everyone we need to get everything done by 10/15!  And then a few minutes later say, well, we don't have to have everything done by then but we need to get a few things done.  I ask the obvious question, "well what stuff do we need to get done by 10/15?"  I got the same look I give Lucas when he babbles something like "ba ba da sash sas bah da."

After another half-hour of discussion I got the answer of, "well, we need this stuff but we have to get back to you about other stuff."  *sigh*  Hours of lifespan wasted yet again trying to meet an undetermined, undefined goal.  Not to mention the soul-sucking qualities of poorly led meetings in which everyone talks amongst themselves and then after about 2 or 3 minutes they rejoin the meeting.  *shakes fist*

4 comments:

  1. I like this new layout a lot better than the boring black and white one. AND i get to comment, yay! Can you add me to the email list so i get emails when you post new stuff? That will make your blog better than Ally's since hers is fail at this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can specifically add email addresses where it automagically sends out that email but there is no toggle switch to say send out emails to people who follow your blog which would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lauren you have to hit the follow button at the top of the blog maybe i think

    ReplyDelete
  4. No the follow button is useless...plus i can't find it. Paul just has to type my email addy into a little box and hit "Save". DO IT!!!!!!
    wildkittn3@aol.com

    ReplyDelete